To make White Chocolate and Strawberry Baked Oats for one you will need:
- 35g of any old porridge oats (HEB)
- 1 egg
- 100g strawberries (1 1/2 syns since they will be cooked)
- 1 sachet Options white hot chocolate powder (2 syns)
- 90g vanilla mullerlight (about half a pot) or any syn-free vanilla yogurt you like
- Tablespoon sweetener of your choice.
Whip the tops off the strawberries and chop up into smallish pieces - I cut each berry into 8. Combine all the ingredients and give them a good stir. Pop it all into a small oven proof dish and bake at 200/gas 6 for about half an hour, until the middle is set and it's golden on top. Serve with more strawberries and the rest of your yogurt, and pretend you're noshing on a Milkybar.
This isn't something I'd have everyday - at 3 1/2 syns it's quite indulgent for a breakfast, especially when you can have a full on Slimming World style fry up for free. If you're that bothered you can swap the strawberries for raspberries and save yourself a whole half a syn.
Well, I'm off to find that half naked man to see if he fancies taking the bin out for me...